September 2, 2008

2008 Southeastern MT Fair - A Scottish Fling

The girls had such a fantastic time at the fair this year. I promised them last year that I would take them to the fair on the night when you could buy the bracelet and ride as many rides, as many times as you wanted. THEY DIDN'T FORGET! It worked out great though. We took them out on Thursday night and they rode everything until it was dark. Abby hooked up with her friend Kinley so her mom and Brady and I walked around the fair and visited while the girls all rode. I think the best ride was the big huge slide. I didn't get any pictures though because my camera died! I loved seeing them on the race track ride. Abby and Maggie giggled and giggled every time they whipped around a corner. They were hilarious!












No comments: