April 22, 2009

Here is a window I decorated for Springfest 2009. Springfest is a fund raiser for the Sacred Heart Catholic School. Each year there is a dinner and auction and there is always some type of table decoration type item they make and then sell as a silent auction item. These items are usually some type of item that has been altered in some way by a local craft person/artisan. One year it was altered/decorated mailboxes. This year it was old windows. Here was my interpretation of the craft. I really liked how it turned out. You'll have to forgive the pictures. I was trying to take them quick before we left for work that morning. I hope you can see some of the details. The idea is that you could tape your own photos behind the glass and they would show through the frames. You can change out the photos anytime you want. All the items were either paper frames or rub-ons.















2 comments:

Stacey said...

Holy Cow!!!! You didn't even tell me you did this - it is SOOOOOO beautiful. i love it!

Stacey said...

LOVE the new look of your blog - so cute!