August 16, 2008

Brittany& Clint Cecil's Wedding - 04/26/08

Here are some photos of the reception for Brittany & Clint Cecil. I totally forgot the camera for the wedding ceremony. The reception was nice. I helped with the decorations for the wedding. The reception hall turned out beautiful. Anything that wasn't moving ended up with lights and tulle or tartan fabric! Yes it was a very scottish theme can you tell?! Brittany's dad's side of the family is Scottish. They are also involved in the Caledonian society. (Another reason we got involved in Highland dance.) It was a nice wedding! Good luck Brittany and Clint!































1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Such cute pictures! Congratulations to the couple. You definitely had a good time here. I am also getting hitched this year and I have already finalized a beautiful event space Chicago. I am even more excited to meet everybody on my wedding. My cousins and friends will be coming from far-off places and I can’t wait to meet them all.