August 16, 2008

Making of the Crown!

Brady is going to kill me when he finds out I posted these pictures. Abby had a great idea this winter, we would have a family day for all of us to be together. She planned games and activities for the whole day. She was so cute she had a list and checked it off every time we finished an activity. This was the craft. We all had to design a crown and then we did a parade when it was all finished to show off our work. I have to admit I had fun. It was the best to see what Brady came up with. He was so sweet. He really worked hard on his crown and did it all by himself! Anyway, if we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Stacey said...

AWESOME!!! You didn't tell me about this. I love it - I belly laughed to see Brady with the girls all in their crowns. Such a wonderful idea.